CORONA VIRUS AND THE OVER 60S – In Seacroft we are supporting the over 60s
We have staff and volunteers all happy to help especially during the restrictions brought on by Corona Virus ALL our on site activities are closed, we are able to offer many other services:
• we can deliver shopping, set up on line shopping
• we can collect prescriptions, provide NHS hearing aid batteries
- we have telephone befrienders and can arrange regular contact with them and staff
• Planning we can help look at what would happen if you or your support network becomes ill. Think would a key safe and telecare be useful at this time. How can you manage your money.
• We can help find the best source of help with many things including health, housing, falls, continence, talking therapies, finance and benefits the list is very long!
Meantime we encourage people to keep active and keep socially connected by phone, do go out doors where possible and chat with others outdoors but stay 2 meters away. If you or a close contact has any signs of illness self isolate.
If you have laptops, I pads or modern phones you can often use face time or skype to contact others. We have a facebook page Seacroft Neighbourhood Networks.
We are here to help and are happy to accept referrals if you notice a friend or neighbour needing help do contact us. 0113 2323662 or 2734979 ask their permission first.